To add Good & Gold to your Google Analytics account, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/
- Log in to your account and click on Admin on the left-hand side
- In the Account section (on the left) click User Management
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner and add firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure that the following are selected:
○ Manage Users
○ Read and Analyze
To add Good & Gold to your Google Ads account, please follow these steps:
- Go to ads.google.com
- Log in to your account, and in the top right-hand corner find your customer ID (it should be 10 digits)
- Copy and paste that ID and e-mail it directly to email@example.com
- You will receive an e-mail from Google with next steps once we have added your account to our Manager account
Google Business Profile
To add Good & Gold to your Google Business Profile account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business
- If you have multiple locations, select one location
- Click Users from the menu on the left-hand side
- In the top right corner, click the "Invite new users" icon
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the Manager user role
- Click Invite
Google Search Console
Generally, once we have access to Google Analytics, we should be able to arrange Search Console access ourselves.
However, in case we can’t, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/
- Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Users and Property Owners”
- Select “Add A New User” and enter email@example.com. Make sure the Permission box is set to “Full” and click "Add"
Google Tag Manager
- Go to tagmanager.google.com
- Select Admin, then select User Management
- Click New, then add firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure Container Permissions are set to Publish
Meta Ads/Business Manager
If you don’t already have a Meta Ad Account or Business Manager account, you’ll need to create them. If you have neither of these, here are instructions for setting up Business Manager. If you already have a Business Manager, here are instructions for setting up an Ad Account. Once you’ve created these, follow the steps below to add G&G as a Partner.
If you already have a Meta Ad Account set up, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Meta Business Settings at https://business.facebook.com/settings.
- In the menu on the left-hand side under Users, click on Partners.
- Click the Add button. Enter Good & Gold’s Partner ID: 1949598555286426 and hit Next.
- Select “Admin” role and Assign Assets. (We need Pages, Pixels, and Ad Accounts.)
Need a little guidance with any part of this? Contact your account manager for help.
To add Good & Gold to your LinkedIn Company Page, follow these steps:
- Click the "Me" icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below "Manage", select your Company Page.
- Click on "Admin Tools" at the top of the page and click Manage Admins.
- Make sure "Direct Sponsored Content Poster" is selected as an admin type.
- Type Katie Vaughan in the text box.
- Click Save.
To add Good & Gold to your BingAds account, please follow these steps:
- Go to bingads.microsoft.com
- Log in to your account. You will see the number in the top left corner after the dash following your company name
- Copy and paste this number and e-mail it to email@example.com
- You will receive an e-mail from Bing with next steps once we have added your account to our Manager account
You will receive an email from us through Shopify with detailed instructions on approving our access request.
To add Good & Gold to your Squarespace website, please follow these steps:
- After you log in, click on Settings in the left-hand menu
- Under General, click the Permissions link
- Click Invite Contributor
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an Administrator and click Save
To add Good & Gold to your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your admin console and select Users > Add New
- Assign a username and a password for Good & Gold, using email@example.com as the email address and making sure that Administrator is selected as the role
To add Good & Gold to your Bentobox website, follow these steps:
- Log in to Bentobox and navigate to “Settings > Users”
- Click “ADD NEW” in the top right of your screen
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a user, and select Admin privileges
We will send you a request through MailChimp to add you to our Client Account Manager.
To add Good & Gold to Klaviyo account, follow these steps:
- Click into the dropdown in the upper right of your screen and select Account.
- Select Settings > Users. Here, click Add New User.
- Under Email, add email@example.com, and under User Role, select Admin.
To add Good & Gold to your Hubspot account, follow these steps:
- Log in to Hubspot and navigate to gear icon in the upper right hand side
- Click Users & Teams
- Click Create User on right of your screen
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a user, and select Next
- Click Next again
- Click Send
Please contact your account manager for detailed instructions.