To add Good & Gold to your Google Analytics account, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/
- Log in to your account and click on “Admin” on the left-hand side
- In the Account section (on the left) click “User Management”
- Click the plus sign in the top right corner and add email@example.com, making sure that the following are selected:
- Manage Users (so we can add our entire team)
- Read and Analyze
To add Good & Gold to your Google Ads account, please follow these steps:
- Go to ads.google.com
- Log in to your account, and in the top right-hand corner find your customer ID (it should be 10 digits)
- Copy and paste that ID and e-mail it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an e-mail from Google with next steps once we have added your account to our Manager account
Google My Business
To add Good & Gold to your Google My Business account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Google My Business
- If you have multiple locations, select one location
- Click Users from the menu on the left-hand side
- In the top right corner, click the "Invite new users" icon
- Enter email@example.com
- Select the Manager user role
- Click Invite
Google Search Console
Generally, once we have access to Google Analytics, we should be able to arrange Search Console access ourselves.
However, in case we can’t, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/
- Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Users and Property Owners”
- Select “Add A New User” and enter firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the Permission box is set to “Full” and click "Add"
Google Tag Manager
- Go to tagmanager.google.com
- Select Admin, then select User Management
- Click New, then add email@example.com, making sure Container Permissions are set to Publish
Facebook Ads/Business Manager
If you don’t already have a Facebook Ad Account or Business Manager account, you’ll need to create them. If you have neither of these, here are instructions for setting up Business Manager. If you already have a Business Manager, here are instructions for setting up an Ad Account. Once you’ve created these, follow the steps below to add G&G as a Partner.
If you already have a Facebook Ad Account set up, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Business Settings at https://business.facebook.com/settings.
- In the menu on the left-hand side under Users, click on Partners.
- Click the Add button. Enter Good & Gold’s Partner ID: 1949598555286426 and hit Next.
- Select “Admin” role and Assign Assets. (We need Pages, Pixels, and Ad Accounts.)
Need a little guidance with any part of this? Contact your account manager for help.
To add Good & Gold to your LinkedIn Company Page, follow these steps:
- Click the "Me" icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Below "Manage", select your Company Page.
- Click on "Admin Tools" at the top of the page and click Manage Admins.
- Make sure "Direct Sponsored Content Poster" is selected as an admin type.
- Type Katie Vaughan in the text box.
- Click Save.
To add Good & Gold to your BingAds account, please follow these steps:
- Go to bingads.microsoft.com
- Log in to your account. You will see the number in the top left corner after the dash following your company name
- Copy and paste this number and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an e-mail from Bing with next steps once we have added your account to our Manager account
To add Good & Gold to your Squarespace website, please follow these steps:
- After you log in, click on "Settings" in the left-hand menu
- Under "General," click the “Permissions” link
- Click "Invite Contributor"
- Invite email@example.com as an Administrator and click Save
To add Good & Gold to your Wix website, please follow these steps:
- After you log in, click on “Manage Site” in the left-hand menu
- Next, select “Roles & Permissions” at the bottom of the left menu bar
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a Contributor, and make sure that you include full admin access
You will receive an e-mail from us through Shopify with detailed instructions on approving our access request.
To add Good & Gold to your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your admin console and select “Users > Add New”
- Assign a username and a password for Good & Gold, using email@example.com as the e-mail address and making sure that Administrator is selected as the role
To add Good & Gold to your Bentobox website, follow these steps:
- Log in to Bentobox and navigate to “Settings > Users”
- Click “ADD NEW” in the top right of your screen
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a user, and select Admin privileges
We will send you a request through MailChimp to add you to our Client Account Manager.
In order to add your Klaviyo account to our Partner Portal, we'll need you to share your "Klaviyo Account ID." The Klaviyo Account ID is a unique identifier for Klaviyo accounts. You can find the account ID (also known as the API key) in any Klaviyo account by navigating to the API Keys tab in Klaviyo: https://www.klaviyo.com/account#api-keys-tab
To add Good & Gold to your Hubspot account, follow these steps:
- Log in to Hubspot and navigate to gear icon in the upper right hand side
- Click “USERS & TEAMS”
- Click “CREATE USER” on right of your screen
- Add email@example.com as a user, and select Next
- Click “NEXT” again
- Click “SEND”
Please contact your account manager for detailed instructions.