Specific projects will include conducting technical SEO audits, fixing common SEO problems, organizing and implementing paid social, search, and display campaigns, as well as regular maintenance and analysis of those campaigns. Additionally, this position will assist with analytics configurations, reporting that blends multiple data sources, and ongoing data analysis.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and digital marketing enthusiast who gets a thrill from digging into data and uncovering compelling and actionable insights that will impress clients as well as a desire to fix issues that they unearth. We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment, and as a company, we value employees who are creative, energetic, and proactive.
- Help set up new digital advertising accounts in platforms such as Google Ads, BingAds, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Utilize platforms including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business and Ads Manager, BingAds, Criteo, AdRoll, PepperJam, and Pinterest Ads.
- Analyze and maintain digital advertising accounts with a goal of consistently improving performance and return on ad spend.
- Assist in optimizing campaigns through third-party applications such as WordStream.
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and implement fixes including URL redirects, updating meta tags, and setting up SCHEMA implementations.
- Set up Google Analytics accounts with event tracking, goal tracking, and targeted performance dashboards.
- Set up and maintain local SEO programs.
- Collaborate with Digital Solutions team to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital marketing campaigns.
- Leverage data to make recommendations around team priorities, strategies, and new marketing initiatives.
- Work with Leadership Team to define requirements and KPIs to align with client goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of direct SEM and SEO experience
- Ability to pass a proficiency exam testing marketing terms, critical analysis, and tactical skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Business Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other major advertising platforms.
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights in large data sets
- Ability to interact frequently with clients in a professional manner, including strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
- Certifications or qualifications in key marketing platforms is a plus!
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience make you the perfect fit for this position.