We’re looking for a full-time Paid Media Strategist to develop, implement, and optimize digital advertising campaigns for a range of clients. The ideal candidate is an expert at developing and managing complex campaigns across channels, with a sharp eye for creative. A quick-learning, ambitious digital marketing enthusiast with cross-channel expertise, the Paid Media Strategist will work closely with our team of designers, strategists, and analysts to deliver high-quality, high-performing campaigns for all of our clients.
Good & Gold is a digital marketing and design agency with footprints in Portland and New York. We love partnering with like-minded, ambitious organizations that believe in the power of smart, data-driven digital marketing. A wide variety of clients, from small businesses and start-ups to regional and national brands, have turned to us as a trusted partner and extension of their internal teams. We are strategists, writers, designers, data nerds, and problem solvers—we love what we do, and we’re committed to enjoying the process.
Quite simply, you are a pro at digital advertising—paid social advertising in particular. You love the idea of constantly tinkering with campaigns to maximize profitability. You can distill a high-level strategy into effective channel and ad level tactics to meet KPIs. You enjoy sharing and using cutting-edge tools and information combined with your deep knowledge and ability to think creatively to help drive client results on an ongoing basis.
Your responsibilities will break down into five general categories:
• Develop & Execute Paid Media Strategies. Under the direction of the Senior Strategy Manager, you’ll be responsible for leveraging historical and competitor research to develop, launch, and improve campaign-level strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads, and any other relevant platforms with a focus on generating and increasing return on ad spend for clients.
• Configure & Manage Ad Campaigns. This will include:
• Manage & Leverage Resources. In addition to independently managing campaigns, you will also leverage contractor support for the implementation and ongoing optimization of large-scale SEM campaigns. (The ideal candidate will also be able to set up and manage Google Ads on their own.)
• Analyze & Optimize Performance. You’ll monitor paid media performance for your assigned clients, leveraging analysis to identify and work across departments and with external vendors on:
• Grow the Business. As an integral member of a small and growing team, you’ll have opportunities to:
You’re a great fit for this job if:
• You have at 4-6 years of direct experience managing digital marketing campaigns. You’ve got demonstrable experience in executing, managing, and optimizing all kinds of advertising campaigns.
• You’ve mastered digital platforms. Specifically, you feel comfortable working the following platforms:
• You’ve got a knack for detail. Where others might shy away, you know just how to take big-picture goals and funnel them into a pitch-perfect platform setup and tactical implementation. You can spot both successes and opportunities in complicated data sets—it just comes naturally to you.
• You’re a problem-solver. Not only are you comfortable solving technical issues relating to social advertising campaigns, you’re the kind of person who jumps in and solves issues before they arise.
• You’re pretty awesome. Really—you’re a great person and you’re ready to buckle up and tackle what comes. Hard work doesn’t scare you. You understand that we’re all in this together, and that although some days will be harder than others, working with ambition and integrity is incredibly rewarding.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Good & Gold recognizes the importance of promoting and supporting the physical and mental health of employees and their families. Our company culture encourages the pursuit of wellness and strives to support the creation of a work/life balance. Health and wellbeing related benefits for full-time employees include: offices with access to an onsite workout space, a combination of onsite and remote work, affordable mental health services through our medical benefits, and a one-time stipend to set up your home workspace. We also have a paid week off for the winter holidays and offer a summer flextime policy to enjoy those precious rays of sunshine! Additionally, Good & Gold recognizes the importance of supporting professional growth, and has an employee-led, manager-supported Professional Development Program available to all full-time staff.
Good & Gold Marketing Corporation follows-equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
This policy also applies to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, outside vendors, members and customers, service clients, use of contractors and consultants, and dealings with the general public.