Quite simply, you are a pro at social and display advertising. You pay close attention to your social feeds—not for the pictures of babies and dogs and food, but for clever and delightful advertising ideas. Lead flows make you giddy, and custom audiences are your jam. You love the idea of constantly tinkering with campaigns to maximize profitability. You can not only speak ads, but you can put KPIs and ROI into terms that make sense for the business you're working with.
- Plan, execute, optimize, and report on paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Display, and other platforms.
- Take the lead on campaign configuration and implementation, including:
- Conversion pixel implementations
- Facebook product catalog setup
- Campaign-level strategic decisions
- Own and manage day-to-day operations of social/display ad campaigns, including:
- Ad Implementations
- Bid Strategy
- A/B Testing
- Performance Analysis
- Continuously measure campaign performance and ROI, leveraging analysis to identify optimization opportunities including design, content, copy, channel, and call-to-action.
- Provide clear and actionable feedback to creative teams in an effort to optimize performance.
- Leverage your social media expertise and deep knowledge of platform capabilities to help teams make sense of creative opportunities.
- Support the senior team by identifying new partners, tools, and processes that we can use to work smarter.
- Become a more holistic digital marketer, effectively tying a client’s goals to all stages of the consumer journey.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of direct experience in executing paid social and display campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Deep knowledge of all social media and display channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and the Google Display Network
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel and/or Google sheets experience
- Google Tag Manager experience not required, but a plus
- Comfort in solving for technical issues relating to social and display advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions
- Ability to oversee projects and solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and communication skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 23 days of PTO
- Annual company retreats
- Remote work with the opportunity to co-work at our shared workspace
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience make you the perfect fit for this position.