We are looking for a full-time Paid Media Manager to strategize, implement, and optimize Search Marketing, Social Advertising and Google Display campaigns. The ideal candidate is an expert at developing and managing complex campaigns across channels, with a sharp eye for analysis and performance. We’re looking for a quick-learning, ambitious digital marketing enthusiast with cross-channel expertise who is able to adjust quickly and demonstrate leadership within their field.
Good & Gold is a digital marketing and design agency with footprints in Portland and New York. We love partnering with like-minded, ambitious organizations that believe in the power of smart, data-driven digital marketing. A wide variety of clients, from small businesses and start-ups to regional and national brands, have turned to us as a trusted partner and extension of their internal teams. We are strategists, writers, designers, data nerds, and problem solvers—we love what we do, and we’re committed to enjoying the process.
Quite simply, you are a pro at digital advertising. Interesting pixel implementations make you giddy and custom audiences are your jam. You love the idea of constantly tinkering with campaigns to maximize profitability. You can not only speak ads, but you can put KPIs and ROI into terms that make sense for the business you're working with.
Your responsibilities will break down into four general categories:
• Develop Paid Media Strategies. You’ll be responsible for developing and evolving campaign-level strategies for paid campaigns across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and any other relevant platforms with a focus on generating and increasing return on ad spend for clients. To inform these strategies, you will conduct detailed historical and competitive research.
• Configure & Manage Ad Campaigns. This will include:
• Measure & Analyze Performance. You’ll measure performance for your channels, leveraging analysis to identify and work with other departments, including the strategy and creative teams on:
• Grow the Business. As an integral member of a small and growing team, you’ll:
You’re a great fit for this job if:
• You have 3 years of direct agency experience or 4-5 years in-house. You’ve got demonstrable experience executing and managing all kinds of paid media campaigns.
• You’ve mastered digital platforms. Specifically, you feel comfortable working the following platforms:
• You’ve got a knack for strategy. Where others might shy away, you’re full of ideas. You can turn big-picture goals into clear strategies with pitch-perfect tactical underpinnings, and you can analyze their performance with ease. It just comes naturally to you.
• You’re a problem-solver. Not only are you comfortable solving for technical issues relating to social and display advertising campaigns, you’re the kind of person who jumps in and solves issues before they arise. You have an eye for detail, and can spot both successes and opportunities in complicated data sets.
• You’re pretty awesome. Really—you’re a great person and you’re ready to buckle up and tackle what comes. Hard work doesn’t scare you. You understand that we’re all in this together, and that although some days will be harder than others, we’re building something special together.
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience make you the perfect fit for this position.
Good & Gold recognizes the importance of promoting and supporting the physical and mental health of employees and their families. Our company culture encourages the pursuit of wellness and strives to support the creation of a work/life balance. Health and wellbeing related benefits for full-time employees include: offices with access to an onsite workout space, a combination of onsite and remote work, affordable mental health services through our medical benefits, and a one-time stipend to set up your home workspace. We also have a paid week off for the winter holidays and offer a summer flextime policy to enjoy those precious rays of sunshine! Additionally, Good & Gold recognizes the importance of supporting professional growth, and has an employee-led, manager-supported Professional Development Program available to all full-time staff.
Good & Gold Marketing Corporation follows-equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
This policy also applies to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, outside vendors, members and customers, service clients, use of contractors and consultants, and dealings with the general public.