We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Analyst to ensure that performance data is flowing properly, that analytics information is radiated through the company, and that client reporting is meaningful, transparent, and helpful. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to solve complex problems and provide strategic and analytic support for integrated teams.
You are obsessed with numbers and measurements. You love diving deep into Google Analytics, implementing conversion tracking, and unearthing valuable insights. You believe that data is the key to solving problems. You relish the opportunity to provide clear, analytical answers to opaque questions.
Your responsibilities will break down into five general categories:
• Create and manage reporting dashboards: You’ll oversee the development and maintenance of custom external and internal reports, ensuring that data is accurate and that the broader team can seamlessly monitor KPIs.
• Implement conversion tracking across platforms: You’ll implement conversion and tracking pixels and ensure they operate seamlessly on an ongoing basis on multiple platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Tag Manager.
• Analyze data in order to deliver actionable recommendations: You’ll constantly track performance against goals, defining clear recommendations for optimizing campaigns and building on successes for all agency services and platforms.
• Effectively radiate insights and information: You’ll translate complex data sets and analyses into synthesized insights and actionable recommendations for both clients and internal teams.
• Grow the organization: You’ll be responsible for improving and expanding models that drive client profitability by creating systems that...
You’re a great fit for this job if:
Good & Gold recognizes the importance of promoting and supporting the physical and mental health of employees and their families. Our company culture encourages the pursuit of wellness and strives to support the creation of a work/life balance. Health and wellbeing related benefits for full-time employees include: offices with access to an onsite workout space, a combination of onsite and remote work, affordable mental health services through our medical benefits, and a one-time stipend to set up your home workspace. We also have a paid week off for the winter holidays and offer a summer flextime policy to enjoy those precious rays of sunshine! Additionally, Good & Gold recognizes the importance of supporting professional growth, and has an employee-led, manager-supported Professional Development Program available to all full-time staff.
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience make you the perfect fit for this position.
Good & Gold Marketing Corporation follows an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. We seek to apply an equity lens to all of our hiring considerations.
This policy also applies to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, outside vendors, members and customers, service clients, use of contractors and consultants, and dealings with the general public.