You intuitively know when to push and when to let things simmer. You have a strong but non-aggressive leadership style, and you are interested in learning about the intricacies of departments beyond your own; you can read (and listen) between the lines, and you know when to dig deeper. You understand the nuance of balancing client needs and requests against a bottom line. Stress management, organization and compartmentalization come naturally to you, and collaboration and teamwork are your sweet spot. You know how to represent your company professionally, and you’re a great listener, comfortable navigating delicate situations and asking thoughtful second-level questions and looking for opportunities and solutions.
Your responsibilities will break down into five general categories:
- Connect with Clients: You’ll manage day-to-day communication with an assigned set of clients, developing a highly attuned sense of their businesses, goals, and quirks. If anything goes wrong, you’ll find the solution and guide the communication along the way.
- Advocate for Clients: You’ll serve as client advocate to our internal team of specialists, effectively communicating needs, requests, goals, and concerns. And you’ll help to strategize and refine digital marketing campaigns, contributing innovative strategies in an effort to exceed clients’ revenue goals and expectations. You’ll also work with and mentor employees with varying areas of expertise, helping to develop and maintain a culture of collaboration, respect, and hard work.
- Set Goals & Strategize Solutions: You’ll work with clients and internal teams to set appropriate and effective benchmarks and KPIs, and with the Digital Solutions team to understand data and ensure strong performance and results. You’ll make this work seem easy, you’ll make sure it all happens on time, and you’ll make sure clients understand exactly what we’re doing and why.
- Communicate Results: Each month, you’ll lead meetings with clients to present a dashboard of results. In that meeting, you’ll explain campaign results, communicate marketing plans, answer client questions, and make recommendations for next steps.
- Oversee Departmental Growth & Expansion: As a leader within our Accounts team, you’ll collaborate with Business Operations to identify and nurture new opportunities for Good & Gold, whether with existing clients or new prospects, to research and analyze sales opportunities and gaps, and to identify improvements to our offerings. Thinking big and creating concrete steps to expand offerings and exceed goals comes naturally to you.
Required Skills & Experience
You’re a great fit for this job if:
- You have 4+ years of agency or similar experience. Whether at an agency or elsewhere, you have done this kind of work before and you love it. Finding solutions that please both clients and internal teams is what you do best.
- You understand marketing. Browsing analytics, strategizing SEO solutions, thinking through campaigns and content strategy—it all just makes sense to you. You understand the fundamentals of digital marketing as well as the granular details of what we do, and you know how important it is to keep up with new tactics, trends, and tools.
- You are an excellent communicator. In writing and in person, you have just-plain-exceptional communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting. You listen carefully—you understand people and they understand you, which makes you a natural leader.
- You have a strong academic record. You worked your butt off in school, you graduated with a degree you’re proud of, and you went above and beyond to do the things you loved. Tell us all about it.
- You are organized. You have strong feelings about task management and workflows. You consider the pitfalls and details other people overlook. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch.
- You get things done. You don’t ask, you just do. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You have an innate sense of what needs to be done, or what could be done to make things easier, and you take the initiative to make it happen.
- You’re pretty awesome. Really—you’re a great person and you’re ready to buckle up and tackle what comes. Hard work doesn’t scare you. You understand that we’re all in this together, and that although some days will be harder than others, we’re building something special. You see yourself as a leader and want to have a stake in this business.
- Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 23 days of PTO
- Annual company retreats
- Remote work with the opportunity to co-work at our shared workspace
Good & Gold recognizes the importance of promoting and supporting the physical and mental health of employees and their families. Our company culture encourages the pursuit of wellness and strives to support the creation of a work/life balance. Health and wellbeing related benefits for full-time employees include: offices with access to an onsite workout space, a combination of onsite and remote work, affordable mental health services through our medical benefits, and a one-time stipend to set up your home workspace. We also have a paid week off for the winter holidays and offer a summer flextime policy to enjoy those precious rays of sunshine! Additionally, Good & Gold recognizes the importance of supporting professional growth, and has an employee-led, manager-supported Professional Development Program available to all full-time staff.
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience make you the perfect fit for this position.
Good & Gold Marketing Corporation follows an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. We seek to apply an equity lens to all of our hiring considerations.
This policy also applies to internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, terminations, outside vendors, members and customers, service clients, use of contractors and consultants, and dealings with the general public.