You intuitively know when to push and when to let things simmer. You have a strong but non-aggressive leadership style, and you are strangely passionate about project management. You can read (and listen) between the lines, and you know when to dig deeper. You understand the nuance of balancing client needs and requests against a bottom line, all the while adhering to a complex timeline of tasks. Stress management and organization come naturally to you, and collaboration and teamwork are your sweet spot. You know how to represent your company professionally, and you’re a great listener, comfortable navigating delicate situations and asking thoughtful second-level questions.
Your work will break down into five general categories…
- Connect with Clients: You’ll manage day-to-day communication with an assigned set of clients, developing a highly attuned sense of their businesses, goals, and quirks. If anything goes wrong, you’ll find the solution and guide the communication along the way.
- Manage Internal Teams: You’ll serve as client advocate to our internal team of specialists, effectively communicating needs, requests, goals, and concerns. And you’ll help to strategize and refine digital marketing campaigns, contributing innovative strategies in an effort to exceed clients’ revenue goals and expectations. You’ll also work with and mentor employees with varying areas of expertise, helping to develop and maintain a culture of collaboration, respect, and hard work.
- Oversee Projects & Activities: Quite simply, you’ll manage the execution of integrated digital marketing projects from concept to delivery. You’ll work with clients to set appropriate and effective benchmarks and KPIs, and with the Digital Solutions team to interpret data and determine campaign efficiency. You’ll make this work seem easy, you’ll make sure it all happens on time, and you’ll make sure clients understand exactly what we’re doing and why.
- Communicate Results: Each month, you’ll lead meetings with clients to present a dashboard of results. In that meeting, you’ll explain campaign results, communicate marketing plans, answer client questions, and make recommendations for next steps.
- Grow the Business: You’ll also collaborate with our Business Operations team to identify and nurture new opportunities for Good & Gold, whether with existing clients or new prospects.
Required Skills & Experience
You’re a great fit for this job if…
- You have a strong academic record. You worked your tail off in school, you graduated with a degree you’re proud of, and you went above and beyond to do the things you loved. We’re into it. Tell us all about it.
- You have 2+ years of agency or similar experience. Whether at an agency or elsewhere, you have done this kind of work before and you know that love it. Finding solutions that please both clients and internal teams is what you do best, and what makes you happy at the end of the day.
- You are an excellent communicator. In writing and in person, you have just-plan-exceptional communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting. You understand people and they understand you, which makes you a natural leader.
- You are organized. You have strong feelings about task management and workflows. You carefully consider the pitfalls and details other people might overlook. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch.
- You get things done. You don’t ask, you just do. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You have an innate sense of what needs to be done, or what could be done to make things easier, and you take the initiative to make it happen.
- You understand marketing. Browsing analytics, strategizing SEO solutions, thinking through content strategy, reviewing wireframes—it all just makes sense to you. You understand the fundamentals of digital marketing as well as the granular details of what we do.
- You’re pretty awesome. Really—you’re a great person and you’re ready to buckle up and tackle what comes. Hard work doesn’t scare you. You understand that we’re all in this together, and that although some days will be better than others, we’re building something special together, and the juice is worth the squeeze.
To apply, send an email with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why your skills and experience make you the perfect fit for this position.